Nova SE

Started by tosh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tosh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question;

Does Nova e-mail or mail their decision/acceptances ?

Thanks
 
Thanks, how long did you have to wait after the interview for the mail to come in. Its been almost 2months for me !!??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My interview was just before Thanksgiving so I think that may have delayed mine a bit. BUT it took about 3-4weeks for mine. Good Luck, I unfortunately had to turn them down after making the first payment to go with a much closer school. Maybe you'll get my seat.:xf:
 
Yeah I had an interview with Nova on 12/17 but still haven't heard a decision from them yet. They said campus was closed for two weeks over christmas and new years so everything is getting delayed. Still.......its been over a month so im starting to think I didn't get in 🙁
 
Last edited: