nova second cycle up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pistolpete007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i had my interview at nova dec.5th and they said they wont have the second rounds till mid jan......i just looked at my aadsas portal and it went from "invited for interview" to "recieved/application denied" did ne1 else get this or got accepted im hoping for some mistake bc they said mid jan. and i havnt gotten an emai lfrom them

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, they will not hand out any more acceptances till mid january. They can and will hand out rejections at all times throughout the year.

Members don't see this ad :)
i had my interview at nova dec.5th and they said they wont have the second rounds till mid jan......i just looked at my aadsas portal and it went from "invited for interview" to "recieved/application denied" did ne1 else get this or got accepted im hoping for some mistake bc they said mid jan. and i havnt gotten an emai lfrom them

I just got the same AADSAS update... first rejection..

hey i just created another thread about nova post -interview..

i'm sorry to hear u got rejected. i interviewed post dec 1 and my status changed to "wait listed"

hopefully u will get in elsewhere =) good luck buddy.

I interviewed in December and I am blank... i have always been blank under NOVA

My AADSAS is blank, I had no interview, and I got a rejection letter in the mail earlier this week :scared:

I didn't have an interview, just the plain old application denied on AADSAS.. Oh well, I didn't want to spend 4 years of school in 30+ C weather, I like snow in the winter.

bump. just want to know when people are starting to hear back again.