nova secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RedRiddinghood

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
was there an essay that i missed over on the nova online secondary?
I didn't see it ask for another essay....did it?

Members don't see this ad.

RedRiddinghood said:
was there an essay that i missed over on the nova online secondary?
I didn't see it ask for another essay....did it?
I dont' know about the online version, but the written version's longest question was, "State your reasons for desiring to become an osteopathic physician. Use an additional sheet if necessary." (...and they provided an entire page, so I would consider that a short essay.

kaikai128 said:
I dont' know about the online version, but the written version's longest question was, "State your reasons for desiring to become an osteopathic physician. Use an additional sheet if necessary." (...and they provided an entire page, so I would consider that a short essay.

DIdn't you get sent an email asking you to invite like the day after the ACOMAS submitted your application? I did..and I didn't see that question anywhere this is really annoying me.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you do a search, I remember this being discussed earlier on. If I remember correctly, the online secondary didn't have an essay, but the paper secondary did. I don't think it matters which one you do. Goodluck!!

Could someone please post the link to the Nova secondary? I have the paper version and I had no idea that NSU's secondary was available online. I would much rather do it on a computer than a typewriter.

Thanks!

yes that would be great, also i dont see any essay on the paper version... how long did it take you guys to send back the seconndary? i got mine monday...

mobius said:
yes that would be great, also i dont see any essay on the paper version... how long did it take you guys to send back the seconndary? i got mine monday...

An hour or so. Submitted it online. It's extremely straightforward and easy. :thumbup: