Nova southeastern BMS or Drexel molecular medicine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sasuke_Uchiha

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have experience/thoughts with either? I am accepted into both and still deciding which program to pursue.

Thanks in advance.
 
Drexel's curriculum is more specialized. It is an interdisciplinary approach to biomedical sciences, the program is also in the medical school, I get credits for working in a related job or research. Also, with the NSU program, you need a particular overall gpa and mcat for guaranteed interview by December. Unfortunately, I have too many credit hours for my overall gpa to get to that point just after 1 semester. I have positive post bacc gpa though. I meet the min requirements for NOVA so I will be applying to the allopathic medical school regardless. Also, I do not want to retake my mcat but with NSU you are required to take a prep course. The NSU is great but I think it isn't exactly what I need at this point.