Nova Southeastern Open House

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jillebille

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi! i received a letter in the mail inviting me to an open house at Nova and was wondering if anyone else received this or has been to one before?

any info would be great! thanks!
 
Hmm... I wonder if this "open house" is by invitation only or if anyone can join.

I would definitely go if it was for anyone, since I havent received an interview there yet.
 
I saw the sign at school, is it for the dental school or the whole school? Make sure you know because I know there was one for the entire school. When did it say it was?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw the sign at school, is it for the dental school or the whole school? Make sure you know because I know there was one for the entire school. When did it say it was?


It is for the health professions division, with separate events held for each section (i.e. dental medicine)...It is in early November.