Nova Southeastern Tampa Bay Hybrid

Started by Ryanbball
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ryanbball

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received my acceptance to the Tampa bay program today after interviewing there this past Friday! Anyone else attending or accepted to this program?
 
Congrats! I interviewed in Jan, but have not received anything! Waiting anxiously. Did you receive it by mail or email?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard by email! They said they would send everyone final decisions by the 17th I believe. Hopefully you get in!
Well then I will excessively continue to check my email lol We have pretty similar stats so I won’t lose hope yet. Thanks for the update, and congrats again! 🙂
 
I got waitlisted :/

Overall GPA: 3.3
GRE: 156V, 160Q, 4.0 Writing
110+ Observation hours
Many extra curriculars
Did you get an email or mail? I’m dying with the waiting game. Surprised you got waitlisted with your stats! Do they let you know where on waitlist you stand?
 
I got an email today around noon. The suspense of being waitlisted is driving me bonkers. Their wait list isn’t ranked they say.
I feel like being waitlisted, I’d be even mite anxious so I feel for ya. I’m thinking still no email isn’t the greatest news. But it’s not over til it’s over right ? Crossing my fingers for the both of us.