Nova Southeastern University College of pharmacy interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmschool09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have an interview with NSU College of Pharmacy on Nov. 17th. This will be my first interview and I'm very nervous. I was wondering if anyone who has already been to the interview has any advice to give? What were the questions like? How long did it last?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I had my interview with NSU the first week on October 2008. I was interviewed by a commitee of 4 people. The main point of the interview was around my personal statement, why I had some lower grades, and a "What If" question of the Actual Health care (pharmacy industry) situation. Overall, try to make it pleasant for them...and the results will pay off...Good Luck

Hey I just got my interview invite for the first week of october. Is there any more advice you could give me about how to prepare for this interview. I am surprised they actually gave me the interview because I havn't even taken the PCAT yet. (I take it in 10 days) Do they hand out a lot of interviews or do you think they were just impressed with my application?

How did you get an interview already? did you e submit your application to pharmcas????tell me how you did it lol??:) i want to go there so bad