Nova Southeastern University Interview TOMORROW!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sexychic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! Anyone knows when should I be on campus? The invitation says interview starts at 11:45am but there will be tour of the facility and lunch, which got me confused. Please help!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! Anyone knows when should I be on campus? The invitation says interview starts at 11:45am but there will be tour of the facility and lunch, which got me confused. Please help!!!!

it DOES start at 11:45 am. It's a bit weird because a lot of the other schools start their interview day at 9am. But the difference with NOVA is that there's no presentation of their curriculum. your day basically starts with lunch with current students and then tour. and around 1pm you have your interview.

i was there way early because my hotel only offers shuttle at a certain time. but I would say if you arrive at 11:30 that would be fine

it DOES start at 11:45 am. It's a bit weird because a lot of the other schools start their interview day at 9am. But the difference with NOVA is that there's no presentation of their curriculum. your day basically starts with lunch with current students and then tour. and around 1pm you have your interview.

i was there way early because my hotel only offers shuttle at a certain time. but I would say if you arrive at 11:30 that would be fine

I love the fact they start the interview at 11:45am. Can you image 8:00am interview on east coast for a Cali? That's freaking 5:00am in the morning for us!!! You have to get up around 4:00am PST...:oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
just had mine today, went well. The above descript is pretty dead on

I love the fact they start the interview at 11:45am. Can you image 8:00am interview on east coast for a Cali? That's freaking 5:00am in the morning for us!!! You have to get up around 4:00am PST...:oops:

Agree!! it's esp hard for us to fall asleep at night and wake up rested and feeling clear-minded! it's rough!, but oh wellz! at least we're getting interviewed! guess it's not a bad trade-off :p

Thanks!!!! I am excited for tomorrow now! New Shoes!!! :p

Hey guys. I have a quick question for you guys. I have an interview scheduled on Nov. 17 and was wondering when did you guys finished your interview? I'm coming from California and need to get back on the day of the interview due to my work...

Do you think 4:15pm flight is cutting it close?

I have the same question as the above poster: around what time is the day over? I'm booking a flight right now for my Dec. 2 interview and would like to get my return flight for as early as possible on the same day.

u CANNOT have a 4:15 flight. It is very possible that you are still on campus till after 3 since the interview order is random. People with flights that day are given first preference but no earlier than 6/ 6:30. Interviews don't start till 1:30 ish and you might have to wait a while.

they'll ask you if you have a flight booked so if that's the case you'll probably be interviewed first ahead of everyone else. i had a flgiht at 6:49 and I was the second one in and ended around 230 ish. went to airport and got to reschedule my flight to 4:05 one. i wouldn't book it at 4:15 though cause thats cutting it kind of close....