Nova Southeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atom21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was blessed to receive a few acceptances this cycle and was really impressed with nova when I interviewed there. It is my top choice at the moment.

Are there any current students that could give me some feedback on the school. I really just want to make the right choice.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
It's a pretty good school, I graduated from there in 2010. The faculty are very approachable and friendly with the students for the most part. It is hard to beat the location, we all used to go to the beach just about every weekend. Dental school is stressful wherever you go so location is very important. Some of the faculty I still keep in touch with, good luck with your decision!

Reactions: 1 user
Current student and it's an amazing school. It's tough, but I feel like Nova students are more friendly than students at other schools. We're more like a family and that's what got me during the interview. And the amazing weather, of course.
But my recommendation is go wherever's cheaper.
Best!

Members don't see this ad :)
How far is it from Miami and the miami night life?

How far is it from Miami and the miami night life?

Davie is 40 mins away from Miami, but not to worry there's plenty of nightlife in Ft Lauderdale which is 20 mins away!

Would it be wise to get an apartment in the middle of Davie and Miami so that each would only be about 20 minutes away?

Where would you guys recommend to stay for the interview?

Would it be wise to get an apartment in the middle of Davie and Miami so that each would only be about 20 minutes away?
I would recommend getting a spot as close to the university as possible. Most students live within walking distance and I think that works a lot better, especially during your first year when you don't want to kill time in morning traffic. (Sleep >>>>>>>>>)

I want to get 3 other roommates with me who are true bros, do they do that or does everyone live on there own? I also will not know anyone prior

Requirement is you have to be down to party at Miami at least once a week, non-negotiable. And we would alternate DD's