Nova Southeastern University

Started by pt1819
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My gre is a 297 as well what do your observation hours look like? I just submitted my application that’s why I’m wondering
I got 150 hours from outpatient clinics like athletico ATI and inpatient sub acute care in a hospital and 1300 hours working as a tech in an orthopaedic clinic
 
I just got my acceptance into Nova Ft.Lauderdale and I'm waiting on Nova Tampa as well,I'll go ahead and post my stats. It took them about three weeks after I submitted my Application
University: University of Florida
Major: Health Science
Undergrad GPA: 3.7
Pre-requisite GPA: 3.7ish
GRE: 161V, 149Q, 4 W

Extra-curriculars/Experiences:
Research Assistant, part time work, hospital employee
Volunteer/Observation Hours:
200 Outpatient
20 inpatient
10 Pediatrics

LORs:
2 PT's, 1 Prof,
 
I talked to one of the admissions counselors yesterday and she said a gre score of 150 Q and 146 V to be considered in the “safe” zone. I guess I’m going to take that with a grain of salt lol
 
I just got my acceptance into Nova Ft.Lauderdale and I'm waiting on Nova Tampa as well,I'll go ahead and post my stats. It took them about three weeks after I submitted my Application
University: University of Florida
Major: Health Science
Undergrad GPA: 3.7
Pre-requisite GPA: 3.7ish
GRE: 161V, 149Q, 4 W

Extra-curriculars/Experiences:
Research Assistant, part time work, hospital employee
Volunteer/Observation Hours:
200 Outpatient
20 inpatient
10 Pediatrics

LORs:
2 PT's, 1 Prof,

I sent in my video interview on the 8th of November, applied the 25th of October. Did you hear 3 weeks after your initial application for otcas was submitted or after you turned in your video essay? I got an acceptance to the OTD on the 6th, but am waiting for the masters to shake out before I accept