NOVA Southeastern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nguye4nt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have my interview tomorrow at NOVA. any tips or interview questions will help! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Did you check the interview feedback thread?? Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

Best of luck! I applied there too. Let us know how it goes!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! i thought i'd post in here since it's about NOVA. How soon did you hear back? I submitted my secondary app about a week ago, but never got a confirmation or anything, and haven't heard back. What's the usual time frame?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! i thought i'd post in here since it's about NOVA. How soon did you hear back? I submitted my secondary app about a week ago, but never got a confirmation or anything, and haven't heard back. What's the usual time frame?

Thanks!

I submitted my application back in August but I just took my OAT on October 1 and sent in my unofficial scores the same day. I received an email invitation to interview on October 4, so 3 days later. However my case is probably a little different since they had already reviewed the rest of my application, they were just waiting on my test scores. Either way, I just cancelled my interview there yesterday so I know at least my slot is available again, so hopefully you'll hear from them soon!!

Thanks!

I heard back within a week after I sent in my secondary app that they were inviting me to the interview. I interviewed with them, and heard back that they accepted me within 4 days! Hope this helps.

I heard back within a week after I sent in my secondary app that they were inviting me to the interview. I interviewed with them, and heard back that they accepted me within 4 days! Hope this helps.

wow that is awesome, congrats!:thumbup:

I hope I hear back soon.