Nova Status change and interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IdahoDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did it take after your "file was under review" did it take to hear about an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

different for everyone, aadsas didn't say under review for me, it automatically went to "invited for interview" 4 days after i submitted my 2ndary

Members don't see this ad :)
i think its different for everyone. I already received interview for NOVA last week and my AADSAS status still has no information at all!

Those of you that have received invitations for the interview, was it via e-mail?

No, they mail all the stuff via USPS.

Whats the deal with the secondary ... under "Supplemental Materials" on AADSAS it says " Send these materials to the dental school Only When an Admission Officer Contacts You:
  • Application fee $50
  • Supplemental application"
On Nova's website it says "2. The applicant should mail the following
The supplementary application should be submitted electronically. If the applicant is unable to submit the supplementary application electronically, he or she should contact the dental admissions office at (954) 262-1108."

Can this only be submitted after being contacted or can this be submitted electronically anytime?

Whats the deal with the secondary ... under "Supplemental Materials" on AADSAS it says " Send these materials to the dental school Only When an Admission Officer Contacts You:
  • Application fee $50
  • Supplemental application"
On Nova's website it says "2. The applicant should mail the following
The supplementary application should be submitted electronically. If the applicant is unable to submit the supplementary application electronically, he or she should contact the dental admissions office at (954) 262-1108."

Can this only be submitted after being contacted or can this be submitted electronically anytime?

got an e-mail directing me to the electronic application site!

Then, u will recieve confirmation e-mail saying the supplemental application forms are sucessfully recieved after ur submission.

Next, wait status update!

If u didn't recieve that e-mail directing u to that site, it's possible they didn't recieve ur primary application materials, yet!

Correct me, if I don't remember right!! :p

got an e-mail directing me to the electronic application site!

Then, u will recieve confirmation e-mail saying the supplemental application forms are sucessfully recieved after ur submission.

Next, wait status update!

If u didn't recieve that e-mail directing u to that site, it's possible they didn't recieve ur primary application materials, yet!

Correct me, if I don't remember right!! :p
you should be getting interview invite this week.....good luck!

different for everyone, aadsas didn't say under review for me, it automatically went to "invited for interview" 4 days after i submitted my 2ndary

ditto

Today Nova updated my AADSAS to invited for interview. As of my last post above I hadn't heard anything from them so I called and emailed. I received a reply via email saying that they didn't have any information from me and asked me to fill out the supplemental online and fax my most recent DAT scores ... unbelievable ... i was borderline freaking out. Apparently it can all be taken care of in less than a week.