NOVA students plz help.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
iam a foreign trained dentist and applied for advanced standing programme at NOVA.I was called for an interview in april .I read in the forums that people saying that they are waitlisted in NOVA
and presently no more positions available .Is that abt regulor
DDS programme or advanced standing programme ?Anyone has any idea if there are positions available for advanced standing programme for foreign trained dentists so that i can decide if i have to attend the interview
I appreciate ur help

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know how many advanced standing seats are left, but i do know that Nova has a D.M.D. program and not a D.D.S. Sorry i couldn't be more help.

Originally posted by smilee
.I read in the forums that people saying that they are waitlisted in NOVA
and presently no more positions available .Is that abt regulor
DDS programme or advanced standing programme ?Anyone has any idea if there are positions available for advanced standing programme for foreign trained dentists so that i can decide if i have to attend the interview

If you read it on the Pre dental or Dental forums, then is about the regular DMD program. If you read it on the International dental forum, then is about the Advanced standing program.

If you want to know if there are seats left call the school and find out. It's your best bet.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks JRgoff and meggs for the reply !!!I called up the university several time but no.....response!!!

Originally posted by smilee
thanks JRgoff and meggs for the reply !!!I called up the university several time but no.....response!!!

Yeah, sadly Nova has this lousy office that answers neither phones or emails. I guess you better try after Easter is gone, next Monday. Maybe they're out. Try to ask in the International Dental forum if someone has contact numbers for Nova. I use to have them, but I lost them. :(