NOVA Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any first or second year students out there attending NOVA? Could you list some pro's and con's about year 1?

Members don't see this ad.

pharmman said:
Any first or second year students out there attending NOVA? Could you list some pro's and con's about year 1?

Did you get into Nova for the class of 2010? If so, when did you interview?

NSU is still a mystery to me. Someone please post!! I was offered an interview for Feb. 21 (turned my supps in during late Dec). I've already gotten into a couple of schools but I still want to attend the NSU interview. I think it would be awesome to live in Florida. Any information from current NSU students would be SO helpful! Also, is it true that the school interviews about 320 students and accepts 270? That sounds like a whole lot.

Members don't see this ad :)
meesathuy said:
Also, is it true that the school interviews about 320 students and accepts 270? That sounds like a whole lot.

When I interviewed in Jan. they said that so far they had accepted about 65 out of somewhere around 225. Also, the class size for the main campus in Ft. Lauderdale is 120, and then something like 40 each to the west palm beach and PR sites.

UnclePimpJuice said:
When I interviewed in Jan. they said that so far they had accepted about 65 out of somewhere around 225. Also, the class size for the main campus in Ft. Lauderdale is 120, and then something like 40 each to the west palm beach and PR sites.

This might be a stupid question, but I submitted my Pharmcas to NOVA in December, and am waiting on the supplemental. I know it's really late right now, but I've even emailed the school to find out about the supp. The website says they will send it to you, but I haven't received anything. I'm just waiting...

WTF?

UnclePimpJuice said:
Did you get into Nova for the class of 2010? If so, when did you interview?

Yes I'm going to be starting in August. I interviewed in November.

ajmataz said:
This might be a stupid question, but I submitted my Pharmcas to NOVA in December, and am waiting on the supplemental. I know it's really late right now, but I've even emailed the school to find out about the supp. The website says they will send it to you, but I haven't received anything. I'm just waiting...

WTF?

CALL THEM!!!!!

ajmataz said:

WTF?

They are pretty slow to mail the supplemental. I submitted my pharmcas in October and didn't get the supplemental until December.

UnclePimpJuice said:
When did you receive your acceptance letter?
yeah for real

Where are the NOVA students?