NOVA students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDJH

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if current NOVA students could till me how ya like the school, professors, rotations, other student etcc.. and if you didn't like it where else in florida would you have choosen if you had the option?

Members don't see this ad.

I love Nova but if I had to choose over again, I would. My choices would be out of :thumbup: UF or FAMU:thumbup: just so I could enjoy more of a traditional college setting and environment. But overall Nova is a wonderful school. I'm just a party freak and Nova doesn't have any good parties.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I may have the same choice you had to make spirivasunrise i've been accepted to NOVA and have an interview at UF in a couple of days.

I was wondering why you choose NOVA over UF?

The real nova pharmacy professors are pretty good, its the pharmacy practice ones who are kind of a pain in the ass (year 3 and 4). Some of the professors even have myspace. Check out myspace.com/rx247 for one of the main nova standards.

The real nova pharmacy professors are pretty good, its the pharmacy practice ones who are kind of a pain in the ass (year 3 and 4). Some of the professors even have myspace. Check out myspace.com/rx247 for one of the main nova standards.

Haha! Sweet...I didn't know Dr. Finkel was on myspace!

He's the best everyone...can't say enough about Dr. F :love:

Hi

I am worried because I submitted all my paper work September of laste year. They also got my 06 transcripts already. I took the pcat last year score 91 average percentile. My GPA is 3.9 for sciences and 4.0 for math. I did a six month volunteer at Westside regional center arounf the fashion mall. I havent heard from them. You think I still get a chance for an interview????

carolina