Nova supp app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Solstica

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Their supplemental application says

"List all the Dental Programs to which you are applying this year or to which you have applied in the past (include year, program/institution, if you had or will have an interview, and current status)."

Anyone know what they are trying to ask for here? Are they asking me to list all the schools I applied to now? Or are they asking "Dental Programs" as in if I am in any dental assistant or dental hygienist program like that?

Members don't see this ad.

They want to know where you have applied to this year, and what your status is with those schools.

What if you applied to 20 schools? Do I have to list all 20? I don't want sound to desperate, even though I am.

Mask667

Members don't see this ad :)
What if you applied to 20 schools? Do I have to list all 20? I don't want sound to desperate, even though I am.

Mask667

1160712792896.gif

Damn! I thought you had been video taping me in my room there for a second.

Yes, tell the truth always, name them all,

I asked the UNC recruiter and he told me to put 10 for their application.

I applied to 15 and listed all of them, might as well be honest since you never know if they can find out or not. I wasnt sure about the program part but I put DDS and DMD, and said I was waiting for responses from all schools. 20 schools just means you're determined :D Good luck!!