NOVA supplemental app essay question

Started by airbucket
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

airbucket

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the process of completing the supp application for Nova (yes I guess I am a little behind) - I have a question about it. One of the essays asks to describe any special circumstances that should be considered in the evaluation of my application. This has me thrown a bit in that I am not sure what angle to approach this from. I dont want to sound like a whiner and talk about any hardships, but on the other hand, what are they asking for? I dont have anything outstanding to discuss in terms of pre pharmacy activity - i am over 35 years old, a career changer, and just got my pharm tech certif. so I dont really have major pharm related accomplishments. Any ideas or assistance please? Thank you.