dentistin2011

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 5, 2004
Status
Pre-Dental
How do I get them on line?
NOVA sent me an e-mail instructing how to get them but I couldn't.
Please tell me step by step.
Thank you so much. :)

Leeuwenhoek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2004
Status
dentistin2011 said:
How do I get them on line?
NOVA sent me an e-mail instructing how to get them but I couldn't.
Please tell me step by step.
Thank you so much. :)
Really? Their email instructions are quite clear. Why couldn't you get them specifically?

djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Dallas
Status
Dentist
I have since deleted the email and already filled the app...but I remember people saying that they got confused because they would click on the Foreign Dentist link...just read the instructions word for word and follow it and you should be able to do it...but be aware that there are two dental apps, one for international dentists and another for regular predents going into dentistry....don't click on the wrong one.

About the Ads

burton117

The Big Kahuna
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2004
djeffreyt said:
just read the instructions word for word and follow it and you should be able to do it...but be aware that there are two dental apps, one for international dentists and another for regular predents going into dentistry....don't click on the wrong one.
Ditto!

714guy

counting down till 5/2012
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
just got the email today. Hope this helps

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your recent submission to the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS). In addition to the AADSAS application, you must also complete the NSU Supplemental Admissions Application and submit a $50 application fee.

To access our web admissions application, click here: https://webstar.nova.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon

After you create a Login ID and PIN, you will select GRADUATION/PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS; then COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE; and finally the DENTAL DMD SUPPLEMENTAL application. You can complete, submit, and pay for your application all on-line!

Should you prefer to complete a paper application, please contact us at 954.262.1101 or email Su-Ann Zarrett at: [email protected].

If you have any questions concerning this email, please respond to [email protected].

Sincerely,

Marla Frohlinger
Vice Chancellor for Student Services and Professional Coordination

Envision

Envisioning...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Irvine
Status
Dentist
nm