Quantcast

Nova supplemental help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blasterx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
It says:

If you have not submitted an AADSAS Application as of December 15, 2006, please do not complete this application. I understand that if I have not submitted a AADSAS Application as of December 15, 2006 and continue with this application I will be charged a $50.00 application fee, however my application will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed for admission.

Then next to it there is a YES or NO and you check the box. I'm not sure what they are asking and what exactly I'm agreeing to. I'm confused because I have not submitted an application as of Dec 15, 06, but then it tells me not to complete the application.

:confused:

ElectraOnAzalea

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i noticed that, too. I think they just forgot to change it from last years date.

xdianaax

In memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
the answer would be "yes"

lilchinoboy03

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry for asking this on your thread, but it has to do with NOVA. They haven't gotten my app. yet, but when they do is the supp. app. and app. fee done online. I think the supp app. is submitted online, but is the fee a check you send or an online payment. Thanks. I'm wondering because I will be traveling soon and online would be much easier for me to deal with. Thanks.

blasterx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry for asking this on your thread, but it has to do with NOVA. They haven't gotten my app. yet, but when they do is the supp. app. and app. fee done online. I think the supp app. is submitted online, but is the fee a check you send or an online payment. Thanks. I'm wondering because I will be traveling soon and online would be much easier for me to deal with. Thanks.

You can send payment online.

Fonz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It says:

If you have not submitted an AADSAS Application as of December 15, 2006, please do not complete this application. I understand that if I have not submitted a AADSAS Application as of December 15, 2006 and continue with this application I will be charged a $50.00 application fee, however my application will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed for admission.

Then next to it there is a YES or NO and you check the box. I'm not sure what they are asking and what exactly I'm agreeing to. I'm confused because I have not submitted an application as of Dec 15, 06, but then it tells me not to complete the application.

:confused:

yes i just noticed this and it is probably an error but by what it says if you say yes and submit basically you are allowing them to take your 50$ for nothing. I hope they wouldn't screw people over like that but I e-mailed them and we shall see what they say.

ElectraOnAzalea

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
yes i just noticed this and it is probably an error but by what it says if you say yes and submit basically you are allowing them to take your 50$ for nothing. I hope they wouldn't screw people over like that but I e-mailed them and we shall see what they say.

let us know when they reply!