NOVA Supplemental Question- HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calrx

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of finishing my Nova supplemental (they took forever to mail it to me :mad: ). Anyway, on the supplemental it says to include 3 letters of recommendation. I'm confused because on the PharmCAS site under 'Nova's School Info' it says that all letters must be submitted directly to PharmCAS by January 1st. Of course, there is no information regarding LOR on Nova's pharmacy website. So here I am thinking that I'm all set to hand in my supplemental and then I start to question whether I should be asking my recommenders for their letters to mail to the school as well. I REALLY don't want to have to get the letters from my professors (2 of them are like molassas and took weeks to submit their letters to PharmCAS!) For those of you who have already done the Nova supplemental, did you just mail your supplemental and assume that the LOR would be taken from PharmCAS? Afterall, the same letters I would be mailing to Nova are the exact same letters that PharmCAS has. Help.... :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

calrx said:
I'm in the process of finishing my Nova supplemental (they took forever to mail it to me :mad: ). Anyway, on the supplemental it says to include 3 letters of recommendation. I'm confused because on the PharmCAS site under 'Nova's School Info' it says that all letters must be submitted directly to PharmCAS by January 1st. Of course, there is no information regarding LOR on Nova's pharmacy website. So here I am thinking that I'm all set to hand in my supplemental and then I start to question whether I should be asking my recommenders for their letters to mail to the school as well. I REALLY don't want to have to get the letters from my professors (2 of them are like molassas and took weeks to submit their letters to PharmCAS!) For those of you who have already done the Nova supplemental, did you just mail your supplemental and assume that the LOR would be taken from PharmCAS? Afterall, the same letters I would be mailing to Nova are the exact same letters that PharmCAS has. Help.... :confused:

I emailed them and they said they would use the lors from pharmcas. So I didnt include lors with my supplemental