NOVA supplemental wait?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothbugger

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
AADSAS says that we should submit a supplemental app to NOVA only if an admissions officer contacts us.

But NOVA's website says to just submit after you submit your aadsas app.

So did you guys wait till someone from NOVA contacted you or did you just submit the supplemental at the same time as submitting your aadsas app?

Members don't see this ad.

Regarding NSU's supplemental app, is it odd that they would ask us to list all the schools we're applying to? I'm applying to 20 and I don't want them to look at my list with a raised eyebrow. Why would a school be interested? Just wondering! Thanks guys

NOVA emailed me saying they received my AADSAS app. The email included a link to go to so you can fill out the secondary app (which is super easy/basic and I submitted it the same day). Hope that helps!!

Members don't see this ad :)
NOVA emailed me saying they received my AADSAS app. The email included a link to go to so you can fill out the secondary app (which is super easy/basic and I submitted it the same day). Hope that helps!!

If we just submitted our application and obviously have not heard back from schools yet, what do we put for the question asking us to list the schools we applied to and our current status with them?? Is our current status "none" or "applied" or what? Thanks!

Regarding NSU's supplemental app, is it odd that they would ask us to list all the schools we're applying to? I'm applying to 20 and I don't want them to look at my list with a raised eyebrow. Why would a school be interested? Just wondering! Thanks guys

The admission office told me that they are just curious. I guess they really cant confirm whether or not what schools you are applying to. So it's up to you to decide to divulge that information. Oh and, make sure you dont slip up during the interview ;)

I wanted to be honest so I listed all the 19 schools I applied to. I just received an interview yesterday. I would advise you to be honest!

Reactions: 1 user
I wanted to be honest so I listed all the 19 schools I applied to. I just received an interview yesterday. I would advise you to be honest!

An interview already!? Are you instate or out of state?

Yeah man, people have been getting invites from MWU and NOVA since last week.

Could someone who received an interview follow up with mward105's question? "If we just submitted our application and obviously have not heard back from schools yet, what do we put for the question asking us to list the schools we applied to and our current status with them?? Is our current status "none" or "applied" or what?"
Thanks!

Could someone who received an interview follow up with mward105's question? "If we just submitted our application and obviously have not heard back from schools yet, what do we put for the question asking us to list the schools we applied to and our current status with them?? Is our current status "none" or "applied" or what?"
Thanks!

I just put applied