nova supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wu_53196

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you have to wait until Nova emails you to complete the supplemental or can you do it after you submit your aadsas application?

Members don't see this ad.

You can do it after you submit your AADSAS application. Just go on the website to find the "supplemental application" link

You can do it after you submit your AADSAS application. Just go on the website to find the "supplemental application" link

Okay great thanks! Do you know what "Describe any special circumstances that you feel might aid the Admissions Committee in evaluating your application." is referring to?

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay great thanks! Do you know what "Describe any special circumstances that you feel might aid the Admissions Committee in evaluating your application." is referring to?

I could be wrong but from what I understand from it is that it is where you can explain any bumps in your application that you would like to elaborate more on (a rough semester, dropping/withdrawing/receiving a low grade from a class due to something like personal or family issues). I believe that is optional so I did not fill it out as it.

Hope this helps!

I could be wrong but from what I understand from it is that it is where you can explain any bumps in your application that you would like to elaborate more on (a rough semester, dropping/withdrawing/receiving a low grade from a class due to something like personal or family issues). I believe that is optional so I did not fill it out as it.

Hope this helps!

That is a HUGE help! I don't have any low grades to explain really so should I leave it blank?

That is a HUGE help! I don't have any low grades to explain really so should I leave it blank?

Hi I am not the person you are replying to, but I answered that question. I don't have any bad semesters, or any financial disadvantages, but I just used that section to briefly express my interest in their program and explained how I have close relatives that live a short drive away

Reactions: 1 users
Hi I am not the person you are replying to, but I answered that question. I don't have any bad semesters, or any financial disadvantages, but I just used that section to briefly express my interest in their program and explained how I have close relatives that live a short drive away

Thank you!