Nova Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4thMolar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Under the question "Describe any special circumstances that you feel might aid the Admissions Committee in evaluating your application", is anybody writing a lengthy response (like a rehash of your PS), or leaving it blank? Should we only respond to that question if there is some sort of extenuating circumstance that we feel needs to be mentioned? Is it fine to just leave it blank? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Should we only respond to that question if there is some sort of extenuating circumstance that we feel needs to be mentioned?

Yes.

Is it fine to just leave it blank?

Yes.

Yes. Don't waste adcoms precious time will jargon!

Members don't see this ad :)
I left it blank, I think your personal statement and an application is enough for the Adcom...

Hello:

In the question List all the Dental Programs to which you are applying. What is our current status if they just received the application?

i just submitted the supplemental. i thought i read something about a signature page? it didnt show up for me. are we supposed to get that in the mail or email?

i just submitted the supplemental. i thought i read something about a signature page? it didnt show up for me. are we supposed to get that in the mail or email?

Last page says "Type your name and date, this signifies you have completed this accurately and want to submit your application."

In the question List all the Dental Programs to which you are applying. What is our current status if they just received the application?
I just put I am applying to the following schools this year...
and listed all of them.

I included information that wasn't on my application that I wanted to emphasize such as future planned events as well as my specific interest in the school. I felt that those subjects would better "aid" the committee on my application...You could leave it blank if you wish though. I felt that I needed to explain a few things before submitting.