NOVA "supplementary" app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CubbieDentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does the Nova Supplementary application ask for? I can't find the actual application on the website. Is the supp. app just the LOE and the application fee or is it an actually application form? Any help. THANK YOU

Members don't see this ad.

Last year's required just entering some real basic info straight from the AADSAS app. Then it asked for planned coursework, and to list all other schools applied to. It also wanted some money of course.

One of the easiest and quickest out there.

where do I get this application from though? I can't find it on their website.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year I got an email in July with a link to the secondary. It required me to create an account, and then fill out the application.

I am pretty sure Nova tells you to wait.

Just for kicks, here is the link (although I wouldn't recommend creating an account now):
https://webstar.nova.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon

ohh haha, I was totally misinterpreted by this whole thing. I didn't realize it was only for those who were sent an email or whatever to fill out this supplementary application. So for now all I do is send in my money along with my DAT scores, LOE and wait for them to send me this "link" or whatever. This is similar to Maryland. I'm learning on the job..thanks a ton