Nova Tuition & Fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wengerout

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much Nova cost with Tuition AND fees, I can't seem to find the cost of the fees anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
That link doesn't have the instruments fee

The exhaustive list of fees is usually only shared during interview day. I would call or wait for your interview. If you already went to the interview and lost the packet of information, you can try giving them a call.

The exhaustive list of fees is usually only shared during interview day. I would call or wait for your interview. If you already went to the interview and lost the packet of information, you can try giving them a call.

I interviewed today lol, they didn't mention it.

Very expensive unfortunately, I go here for undergrad and love the school however
c62eb36691d34e8ea31c4b783f4c5850.png

Very expensive unfortunately, I go here for undergrad and love the school however
How much can you get an apartment for? Even for $1k a month, which may be on the high end, that is $12k/year and roughly $600/month for food, etc. totals ~$19,200.

Last edited:

Yeah that living cost is too high, but even without living total cost is over 80K now, really liked the school but for that amount of money there's a lot of solid competition.

So the tuition has gone up ~7k in 3 years and they only give a $500 discount now to FL residents... I also found it kind of odd that they didn't print out a cost of attendance sheet and go over everything with us.

So the tuition has gone up ~7k in 3 years and they only give a $500 discount now to FL residents... I also found it kind of odd that they didn't print out a cost of attendance sheet and go over everything with us.

Glad I wasn't the only one! Not even a financial aid officer to talk about how to afford going there.

Reactions: 1 user