Nova/unf

Started by MTAC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MTAC

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, any help will be really appreciated. I had a phone interview with NOVA last wednesday, and I feel like it went well. I'm just nervous how long it has taken to respond. Can anyone tell me how long approximately it took them to get a response from NOVA after their interview? And was it a phone call, e-mail, or regular mail?

I also just got waitlisted at UNF. I think it's because I applied so late (mid-Fenruary). Anyone else get waitlisted? And I didn't send in my extracurriculars the first time I applied? Will I maybe have a better chance to get in with those added to my application (allowed to update application materials once on wait list)?
 
I applied mid-February also and got waitlisted. Try giving them a call and they will look at where you are on the waitlist and how likely you are to be accepted in the coming months. They said last year they were accepting new people until the end of summer. Good luck with everything!
 
any help with the Nova process anyone? How long after the interview did you guys get a response?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview back in November and received an acceptance letter and phone call in 3-4 weeks.