NOVA Waiting List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PinkPanther9

Pre-Pharm
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been pulled off NOVA waiting list? I tried to call their Admission but nobody answered 🙁
I just want to know if they've had any open spot. I love to stay in SoFL but it's so hard to get into NOVA these days. And it's the only school I applied (late) this year 😡. Maybe it's time for me to get out of Ft. Lauderdale. I'll wait another week to see if they have any news. If not. I'll hit the Pharmcas e-submit button.
Thx
 
I'm on Alt. list too and still haven't heard anything from them. Well, we still have couple weeks to keep up our hope. They might call us if someone is not going to show up at orientation. It happened before 🙂

If anyone has been called off alt. list, would you please let us know? Thx...
 
does anyone mind posting their stats thats on waiting list? Not just gpa/pcat like ECs too I'm just curious.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was on alt list and I got in. but I am not going coz i am in UF

Thanks for letting us know. UF is a great school.

When did you turn down Nova offer? I heard that Nova normally didn't have many opened seats for alt. candidates. And I'm an out-of-state so I don't think I have a good chance. But I haven't given up hope yet 🙂 I really want to move back home in FL....