NOVA Webstar Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Getdentordietry

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get a letter in the mail from NOVA about Webstar and email account info. I am kind of confused about this since I have not received an interview from NOVA. Is this a standard letter sent to everyone or should I be seeing an interview letter soon?::rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone get a letter in the mail from NOVA about Webstar and email account info. I am kind of confused about this since I have not received an interview from NOVA. Is this a standard letter sent to everyone or should I be seeing an interview letter soon?::rolleyes:

I had to call Nova this morning to get the Webstar link e-mailed to me. If they sent it to you of their own accord, then I am jealous.

what are u guys talking about, lol....i'm out of the loop on this one sry

Members don't see this ad :)
what are u guys talking about, lol....i'm out of the loop on this one sry

Nova's supplemental is online. But sometimes they mail you a letter letting you know, I guess. I didn't get any notification to fill out a supp; I had to call Nova and ask them about my status.

Nova's supplemental is online. But sometimes they mail you a letter letting you know, I guess. I didn't get any notification to fill out a supp; I had to call Nova and ask them about my status.

they emailed me the supp. like a month ago, i completed it and gave them my money and never heard another damn word from them

they emailed me the supp. like a month ago, i completed it and gave them my money and never heard another damn word from them

They don't communicate well. My friend had a horrible time trying to call them to schedule an interview last year.

I finished their supplemental about half a month ago as well. sorry to say, but the supp. email does not indicate a potential interview...course it cant hurt to hope.

for those who had done Nova's supplemental, is it long and contain essay questions? thankx :)

for those who had done Nova's supplemental, is it long and contain essay questions? thankx :)

Its very short and i think it contains to simple essay questions.

I'm afraid to call Nova back. I tried last week. Someone answered and I couldn't understand what they said. I asked for school of dentistry and heard "Click" then someone said "yes." I asked if I could check the status of my application to the school of dentistry. I heard "click" again and then got a voice mail. I left a message and never heard anything back.

I don't really know what to think of this, but I received a phone call from Nova today (didn't actually talk to them) and it stated that my app. was on hold and they wanted additional info. I already submitted my supplemental so I'm not sure what to make of this? Anyone have a similar thing happen to them? I'm glad they are sort of going out of their way to get more info. instead of just saying, "hey, what the hell...deny!"

i called them last week and they told me we emailed you the secondary link a while back. I didnt get it so they emailed it again. I filled it out by Wednesday and Yesterday my Aadsas was updated to "Invited for Interview" :D I wonder am i supposed to get some mail regarding the interview?