Nova Webstar mail??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Indie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, im a bit confused here... did anyone else get a letter from Nova with information on their Webstar system today??? I found it weird that they set up an account for me and gave me a pin number, told me its imperative that I set up my webstar email account, that I can check my aid, billing, grades etc... through this account. While all this sounds great so far and pretty clear, I first have my interview coming up soon... NOT that im complaining at all in any way, but its as if they already registered me as a student... Any one else get this, have it happen to them, know the out come?? Am I just jumping the gun once again???

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, im a bit confused here... did anyone else get a letter from Nova with information on their Webstar system today??? I found it weird that they set up an account for me and gave me a pin number, told me its imperative that I set up my webstar email account, that I can check my aid, billing, grades etc... through this account. While all this sounds great so far and pretty clear, I first have my interview coming up soon... NOT that im complaining at all in any way, but its as if they already registered me as a student... Any one else get this, have it happen to them, know the out come?? Am I just jumping the gun once again???

i got the same thing last week, but haven't followed up with it. i had my interview in november. it is kind of weird

Yep, I got that too a few weeks before I had my interview (on Friday). I don't think it is related to being admitted though, and most likely something that they send out automatically when they get your FAFSA info.

Members don't see this ad :)
what....:eek: I thought they only send it to you, once you paid your deposit..... Did you guys set up a Nova Email? cause even though i have NSU ID & pin, it still dosen't let me set up email..:(

what....:eek: I thought they only send it to you, once you paid your deposit..... Did you guys set up a Nova Email? cause even though i have NSU ID & pin, it still dosen't let me set up email..:(

Well i dont think it has anything to do with the Fafsa, because I literally just completed mine a few days ago, so I dont think they could have gotten the info and sent something out that fast.. I didnt set up one of the webstar emails because when you log in with the pin they give you, it says when setting up an account that one of the conditions is you must FORMALLY be accepted to the program, which I haven't yet because I havent done the interview yet.. So i didnt wanna push my luck.. I was just hoping it was a little early good news, but if other people have gotten it too and havent heard any news back yet, I guess im just getting my hopes up early..

I don't understand....I have already been accepted and I have not recieved anything like this.

I don't understand....I have already been accepted and I have not recieved anything like this.
I would rather be accepted, and not get it, than get it and not accepted;)

sorry...I wasn't making a statement just to prove I had gotten in (I hate when people get on here and do that). I hope I have not upset anyone. I was just curious where the webstar information you guys got came from and how I could also get it. I wish all of you the best of luck and hope that I will see you in August as future classmates. And to those who have upcoming interviews, if you have any questions just send me a message and I will be happy to help if I can.

sorry...I wasn't making a statement just to prove I had gotten in (I hate when people get on here and do that). I hope I have not upset anyone. I was just curious where the webstar information you guys got came from and how I could also get it. I wish all of you the best of luck and hope that I will see you in August as future classmates. And to those who have upcoming interviews, if you have any questions just send me a message and I will be happy to help if I can.
I know you weren't, I was just lightheartedly joking;) Hopefully I'll hear soon that I'll be your classmate next year!