Nova West Palm Beach

Started by amitrani
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amitrani

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to see if anybody here will be attending the Nova WPB campus. I recently received an acceptance from them and will be attending.
 
When was your interview? I interviewed on Feb 23 and haven't heard anything back yet...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dang. i guess it takes longer to receive rejection letters than acceptances lol! i'll probably try to call them sometime next week.
 
I interviewed around 2/9 and received the acceptance letter 3/25 so you should probably hear soon! I am also at West Palm…I dont live near the school and will be driving from Miami 🙁
 
I interviewed at NSU West Palm campus on March 16th. Certified acceptance package arrived at my home in Orlando today April 10,2009. GL to those still waiting, don't lose heart.
 
dang. i guess it takes longer to receive rejection letters than acceptances lol! i'll probably try to call them sometime next week.


I don't know why it takes NOVA that long to grant/deny acceptance. Do they even realize that information is important in case we choose not to deposit elsewhere? Sheesh... I interview there next week and I'll probably hear back in June. Thankfully, I got into UF. So no pressure! :meanie:
 
Ya I wouldn't give up hope yet. I didn't think I was going to hear back from anyone. Hopefully you have other schools to hear back from. Good luck.
 
Well I guess if you have an interview it means that it isn't full yet so there might be hope! You better do a great job in the interview!
 
DANG....SO do i have hope if i have my interview on 22nd of april :scared:

After doing pros and cons. I'd decided not to attend NSU West Palm even though it's a great school. I'll be sending my reply next week so atleast know that one spot will open up. Goodluck. :xf:
 
After doing pros and cons. I'd decided not to attend NSU West Palm even though it's a great school. I'll be sending my reply next week so atleast know that one spot will open up. Goodluck. :xf:
designate in your letter that you want your spot to go to me! 😉 lol j/k i wish that would work
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an interview on March 16 and recieved my acceptance letter on April 16. I have decided to go to PBA instead. My interview left a bad taste in my mouth.🙁 Good luck to all of you!
 
I had an interview on March 16 and recieved my acceptance letter on April 16. I have decided to go to PBA instead. My interview left a bad taste in my mouth.🙁 Good luck to all of you!

Woah what kinds of questions did they ask u??

I guess so! Are you moving to that area? I still have to go down there and find a place.

😕 Im undecided about that. Have u started the financial aid process (FAFSA) yet?
 
I had an interview on March 16 and recieved my acceptance letter on April 16. I have decided to go to PBA instead. My interview left a bad taste in my mouth.🙁 Good luck to all of you!

a BAD TASTE??? 🙁 WHAOOOO well good luck 🙂
 
Last edited:
LOL, yeah I already joined both of the facebook groups for our class.
 
I have an interview for June 2nd...I hope there are still spots left. 😕
What did you guys think of the campus? What made you choose the West Palm Beach campus over the Fort Lauderdale campus?
 
I missed my mail lady today, but I got a USPS redelivery notice. It's from NOVA and is a large certified mail envelope that I have to pick up. Does this mean an acceptance package? :xf: I really hope it's good news because I am super excited right now! 😱😀 What do you guys think?