Nova

Started by green
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

green

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I will be applying to pharmacy schools for fall 2006 and I am very interested in NOVA. I was wondering if anyone who's been accepted to NOVA can give me any admissions advice- how the interview went, what were your undergrad grades like? Also, I know that they don't require a degree for admission but do the majority of accepted applicants have a degree? Also, how do the admissions process to the West Palm Beach campus work? Thanks!!
 
green said:
Hi everyone. I will be applying to pharmacy schools for fall 2006 and I am very interested in NOVA. I was wondering if anyone who's been accepted to NOVA can give me any admissions advice- how the interview went, what were your undergrad grades like? Also, I know that they don't require a degree for admission but do the majority of accepted applicants have a degree? Also, how do the admissions process to the West Palm Beach campus work? Thanks!!

Here is a thread about NOVA with some more info:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=65277&highlight=nova+southeastern

As far as the interview, it takes probably 20-30 minutes, and there are usually 3 people interviewing you together (faculty and admission staff). I think the interviews at NOVA are still friendly, however, more business-like than the other schools I interviewed at.

I'm not sure about the % with degrees (i had a B.S. degree when i applied).

There is a place on the application to check off the campuses that you would like to apply to: Lauderdale, West Palm, or Puerto Rico. The process is the same for each.