Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChubbaChubby

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether Nova has filled up by now. I know they are on rolling admissions, but I haven't heard from them.

Thanks.
Chubbs

Members don't see this ad.

ChubbaChubby said:
Hi!

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether Nova has filled up by now. I know they are on rolling admissions, but I haven't heard from them.

Thanks.
Chubbs

no clue... I got my acceptance letter back in Late Oct. early Nov.

ChubbaChubby

Hello I am a P1 at Nova it took them probably 3 to 4 weeks to notify me when I was accepted last Dec.

On Feb. 15 2005, I actually gave a tour to some people who were interviewing, so I doubt they have notified all of the students they are accepting.
Good Luck
Pmart 2008

PMart said:
ChubbaChubby

Hello I am a P1 at Nova it took them probably 3 to 4 weeks to notify me when I was accepted last Dec.

On Feb. 15 2005, I actually gave a tour to some people who were interviewing, so I doubt they have notified all of the students they are accepting.
Good Luck
Pmart 2008

Pmart,

Do you have a classmate named Emily that did her undergrad at Saint Leo? I heard that she was a P1 at Nova this year. If you know her, tell her Dana from Saint Leo says hi.