Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChubbaChubby

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether Nova has filled up by now. I know they are on rolling admissions, but I haven't heard from them.

Thanks.
Chubbs
 
ChubbaChubby said:
Hi!

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether Nova has filled up by now. I know they are on rolling admissions, but I haven't heard from them.

Thanks.
Chubbs


no clue... I got my acceptance letter back in Late Oct. early Nov.
 
ChubbaChubby

Hello I am a P1 at Nova it took them probably 3 to 4 weeks to notify me when I was accepted last Dec.

On Feb. 15 2005, I actually gave a tour to some people who were interviewing, so I doubt they have notified all of the students they are accepting.
Good Luck
Pmart 2008
 
PMart said:
ChubbaChubby

Hello I am a P1 at Nova it took them probably 3 to 4 weeks to notify me when I was accepted last Dec.

On Feb. 15 2005, I actually gave a tour to some people who were interviewing, so I doubt they have notified all of the students they are accepting.
Good Luck
Pmart 2008

Pmart,

Do you have a classmate named Emily that did her undergrad at Saint Leo? I heard that she was a P1 at Nova this year. If you know her, tell her Dana from Saint Leo says hi.