nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chrissystar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey! those who have emailed fran, how long does it take for her to reply?

Members don't see this ad.

ok good... thats good to know..

i called yesterday... and she just took down my info and said shed let me know..

but nothing

and then i called her back today...and she said shes still workin on it

i hope she doesnt think im too much..

lol.... i just wanted to know the status.. thats all.. whether its being reviewed, what step of the process... etc

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend works in admissions at a nursing school and she advised me to not be afraid to follow up, even relentlessly. As long as you are friendly, nice and understanding in demeanor, she says they will help you. She said that the people she responds to are the ones she knows are just going to call back if she doesn't! So don't be afraid to call and follow up, it shows you care. Just be nice and realize they may have thosands of files to check and hundreds of phone calls. :)

My friend works in admissions at a nursing school and she advised me to not be afraid to follow up, even relentlessly. As long as you are friendly, nice and understanding in demeanor, she says they will help you. She said that the people she responds to are the ones she knows are just going to call back if she doesn't! So don't be afraid to call and follow up, it shows you care. Just be nice and realize they may have thosands of files to check and hundreds of phone calls. :)

ur right.....

got an interview! :)

well after several sleepless nights and days of worrying about not getting any interviews, i got invited to an interview at NOVA! :)

I have seen on here thought that the class is about 75% full. Well my interview wont be until the end of March. Do you guys think that it will be worth going?

Im just afraid that I will end up paying over $1000 to go there.. and then not even have a chance, if there are only 25 spots left.

What do you guys think?

75% have put some sort of deposit down. Guaranteed some of these people will forfeit their deposit and decide to go elsewhere, thus opening seats. Go for the interview.