nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carizma12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone else receive a nice card & mousepad from NOVA? They seem so nice.. I will be making my final deposit there!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I dont go there, but I might be in the future...what was your gpa like and did you have a bachelors degree ?

thanks

did anyone else receive a nice card & mousepad from NOVA? They seem so nice.. I will be making my final deposit there!

I hope that NOVA isn't trying to cover up any bad aspects of the school. But regardless, I'd base my decision on more than a card and a mousepad. Obviously I did since I got neither from PCO.

Members don't see this ad :)
When you get your first student loan payment slip, that mousepad will seem way less cool. ;)

:laugh:

im obviously not basing my decision on a card they sent me. ive done a LOT of evaluating between schools, including PCO, NECO and ICO and I still like NOVA the best after seeing all the schools.

It just seems like NOVA really cares.. at least they're putting out the effort to do something like that.

ICO was pretty generous too. I interviewed a week before Xmas and I was sent a personalized christmas card from the RA at the residential complex and one from the school. NOVA had a pretty campus but I wasn't impressed with the facilities but then again, ICO's neighborhood isn't that exciting either.

Hi carizma,

I got a card and mousepad from NOVA as well - I have put in my final deposit there as well so I will see you in the fall! They seem like they really care about their students and want them to succeed - academically, personally and professionally! I was blown away by Fran's ability to recall every single student by face, name, and where they were from! I got into ICO, NECO and PCO as well but decided NOVA was the right place for me.

Can't wait to start in the fall - do you know where you are living next year?