Nova

Started by yjmally
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yjmally

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any word from NOVA Alternate list anyone.🙁🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone

I am upset. NOVA never contacted me. Everytime I called the person in charge never picked up the phone and the secretary was useless. I am going to UF Jacksonville campus. Good luck guys!!! 😛
 
Hi everyone

I am upset. NOVA never contacted me. Everytime I called the person in charge never picked up the phone and the secretary was useless. I am going to UF Jacksonville campus. Good luck guys!!! 😛

which campus are you trying to get into? So you are picking Nova over UF? Why? I would think UF would be your first choice.
 
I nevere heard back from NOVA. UF is obviously my first choice and I am going there. I was just curious to know what happen with NOVA 'cause I didnt even get a rejection letter.

caro