NOVA's link for supplemental application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

xxxTheDonxxx

Anybody in there has the link to NOVA supplemental application? I called the school yesterday and they told me they will send an email with a link instantly but I haven't gotten it yet. Something is wrong with my email account. If you got it please post it here or PM me. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I will send the link if you post your real DAT scores.

I'm guessing his real scores defy the boundaries and limits of 30. If you knew what was good for you, you would realize that such things were not meant for mortal eyes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't even know what to say to your post. This is reality boys, you didn't get thirty we all know it is not possible. Come on out of your star wars star trek fantasy life and get real.

When people start lying and boosting themselves up on these forums. It really doesn't do anyone any good.

What else are you making look bigger than it really is?

I don't even know what to say to your post. This is reality boys, you didn't get thirty we all know it is not possible. Come on out of your star wars star trek fantasy life and get real.

When people start lying and boosting themselves up on these forums. It really doesn't do anyone any good.

You could try laughing. Also, there is nothing wrong with the original trilogy Star Wars or the older Star Treks (Enterprise and Voyager do not count).

[EDIT]
Also fragment.

Friends! it is a joke. As you and I know, for some sections on the dat you can't even get a 30. I'm joking about it because I think some people on sdn are posting enhanced stats. Lot's of people with 27/29/25 and so on!
And NO! i do not have 30/30/30 :laugh: