Nova's supplemental application.......

Started by chiko
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chiko

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can somebody please post NOVA's supplemental application essay topic? I recently e-submitted my PharmCas application and I know it would take awhile for NOVA to send their supplemental application details. I just want to be prepared with their essay topic, so that I can finish my supplementals faster. Thanks in advance.
 
Can somebody please post NOVA's supplemental application essay topic? I recently e-submitted my PharmCas application and I know it would take awhile for NOVA to send their supplemental application details. I just want to be prepared with their essay topic, so that I can finish my supplementals faster. Thanks in advance.

As in Nova Southeastern University? If so, I don't think they had an essay topic.
 
all you have to write is a really brief statement about why you want to go to Nova...I forget the word limit, but it was equivalent to 2-3 paragraphs