November 1st Apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shmendrick

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where can I get in with my scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing...I was able to apply to 3 schools in September but I have been able to save more money since then. I didn't know if I would have chances applying this late? This is also my first year applying...does any one have feedback?

yea save your money and apply early next cycle. Its so late to be applying right now, you can go and add a school to your aadsas and that in itself takes a week or 2 for the school to even get the request. and then they send you secondaries and another secondary fee , which may come after a few weeks as well. At this point i think they're just probably collecting money and getting people to send in secondary checks just bc they want the cash.
HOWEVER if you are a STRONG applicant and have a GREAT gpa/DAT score, then yea you probably do have a shot of getting in, i mean the cycle does go till the spring for some schools? so if youre strong, and want to spend your money, go for it. If youre not, save your money for next year. or do both and if you dont get in, save up some more money and apply again. I mean you only live once....and if dentistry is your dream, dish out the cash for a chance.
Just my opinion. gluck

It all depends on your stat.

With a 3.6 and 25 PAT, you do have a chanse even this late. I said this before and I say it again, all those late Jan, Feb and even March interviews that we keep hearing about is for strong applicants like yourself who applied late and NOT for weak appllicants who applied early in the cycle and were passed on already once.

Best of Luck and Go for it.