now that we're in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

screwclassparty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i just found out from case that i'm in---now that we've passed the dec 1st hurdle what kinda grades do we need to keep LOL! all this interviewing and everything kinda hurt my gpa...alot...all b's and 1 c probably for me---you think grades like this are ok for this semester??

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interested in knowing as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
screwclassparty said:
hey i just found out from case that i'm in---now that we've passed the dec 1st hurdle what kinda grades do we need to keep LOL! all this interviewing and everything kinda hurt my gpa...alot...all b's and 1 c probably for me---you think grades like this are ok for this semester??

I have my interview at UIC next week. When did u interview? Did you hear from them yet?

i interviewed in mid october---i called today and they said to call back december 6th---its my first choice so hopefully i get in

screwclassparty said:
Yah. Had a rough time this semester. However, this acceptance brings a smile to my face. ^_^