Now that you're IN...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GatorRomp

PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
RELAX and enjoy the ride!

Hey SDNers. As we all near pharmacy school entrance, it is possible we won't be reading each other's post once studies and exams start to consume us.

I hope you are satisfied with your choice of career and even where you will be spending the next three/four years earning it. I think I'm a lot more comfortable now given the pharmacy's many career paths. I'm really excited about phamacy again!

Here's a glimpse into my next four years:

UF PharmD

Here's to the class of 2013 NATIONWIDE!!
Congratulations to all and enjoy your summer!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck to all my fellow incoming P1's.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wikkid. Boi!

So why do they call it the welfare state? Is it because it is
well fair?

BenUstudent, thank you for your reply! To view the video you shared, I may have to install activex. But I look forward to seeing it. Good luck!

Atticus, thx for viewing this thread. However, I'd appreciate it if you kept with the theme of the thread. Where are you heading for pharmacy school? Good luck. Keep it simple.

nice vid! go knights and go gators!

Good Luck P1's. :luck: Go Class of 2013. Ya Hoo!! Enjoy the next four years.

gah! i can't think about relaxing now! it's finals week lol

RELAX and enjoy the ride!

Hey SDNers. As we all near pharmacy school entrance, it is possible we won't be reading each other's post once studies and exams start to consume us.

I hope you are satisfied with your choice of career and even where you will be spending the next three/four years earning it. I think I'm a lot more comfortable now given the pharmacy's many career paths. I'm really excited about phamacy again!

Here's a glimpse into my next four years:

UF PharmD

Here's to the class of 2013 NATIONWIDE!!
Congratulations to all and enjoy your summer!! :laugh:

Hey Gator... great video, but did you notice the tab (On Firefox anyway) says "School of Law video"? It made me chuckle!

And I feel you Phoenician, there's no relaxing for me... Finals are upon me.

To those who can relax, I salute you.

Hey Gator... great video, but did you notice the tab (On Firefox anyway) says "School of Law video"? It made me chuckle!

And I feel you Phoenician, there's no relaxing for me... Finals are upon me.

To those who can relax, I salute you.

LOL! I did! Their law school is equally as impressive. But I would prefer the tab read: College of Pharmacy! I can't wait to get down to meaningful academics at UF!

BenUStudent, thank you so much for the video. I enjoyed watching my future career unfold right before my eyes; 1 hour seemed much less when one is having fun and the video provided it. Thanks again!

Don't forget the class of 2012 too. We didn't all pick four year schools.

Don't forget the class of 2012 too. We didn't all pick four year schools.

Fortunately, I thought of that!! :laugh:

I hope you are satisfied with your choice of career and even where you will be spending the next three/four years earning it.

Class of 2012 & 2013, find your niche and enjoy your career in pharmacy! As my future colleagues of the same graduating year, let us enjoy this moment for making it this far. Time to relax now!