now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

messenger

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi. i wanted to ask anyone what to do right after you take your DAT, and have already submitted the app?
i took my test a few days ago, submitted my app almost a month ago, and now wondering what to do?
i know i have to send scores to all schools, and send fees.....but do you send fees now, or wait until aadsas has mailed my printout?
what if you send scores and fees and any supplementals and they get received before the primary app?? i am confused, any help please? thank you.
messenger. :)

Members don't see this ad.

messenger said:
hi. i wanted to ask anyone what to do right after you take your DAT, and have already submitted the app?
i took my test a few days ago, submitted my app almost a month ago, and now wondering what to do?
i know i have to send scores to all schools, and send fees.....but do you send fees now, or wait until aadsas has mailed my printout?
what if you send scores and fees and any supplementals and they get received before the primary app?? i am confused, any help please? thank you.
messenger. :)

You should contact the schools directly. Each school has its own policies.

thank you. for everyone sending fees and supplementals.... are you getting all the correct addresses from the aadsas suuplemental tab with all the school addresses.....or what?
i am trying to go to each school's website and not all specify where exactly to send the fees, etc.? thank yoou! :)
messenger.

Messenger, you're sounding a little like a mess. Try relaxing for a day now that the DAT is done.

Just use the addresses on the AADSAS Tab and it'll all be fine. Look at the information on there. it says which schools to send stuff to and which ones to wait until you've been contacted. If you send before the application arrives, they will put it in a file, they know that fees might arrive before the application...don't stress, this may be new to you, but they've done this thousands of times before, so the schools know how to handle it. Just send a note along saying what the check or etc. is for, make sure you write your AADSAS ID on the check and in the note, and you name somewhere. That should be enough.

Then it's just a waiting game...try waiting at the beach, it helps.