NPR Interview

Started by lenmaca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lenmaca

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is a great interview I heard on NPR's Fresh Air that I thought I would share. It's a little bit long, but it is well worth it to give it a listen.
The interviewee is Dr. Nancy Kay and she discusses a couple of different topics surrounding veterinary medicine. She also wrote the book Speaking for Spot. After listening to this interview, I am very interested in reading her book. Has anyone else read it?
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=102105836
 
I caught part of the interview and really enjoyed it. If her book is half as good, I'm sure I'd enjoy it too.