NPTE January 2022

Started by xdonx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xdonx

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! Didn't see a thread for those who took the NPTE last week (01/26-27/2022) so thought I'd start one.
Me personally I feel like I completely bombed that exam, feels like all my studying and passing scores on practice exams don't even matter lol. Hopefully, we hear good news. Here are my stats:
FF practice exam 1 before I started studying: 450 (7 weeks before NPTE)
FF practice exam 2: 601
FF practice exam 3: (day before NPTE) 640
Peat 1(practice form) : 574 (1 week before NPTE)
Peat 2 (retired form): 643 (3 days before NPTE)
Peat 3 (practice form) : 713 (2 days before NPTE)
Used FF, therapy Ed, and PEATs. Not the greatest stats but hope I did just enough on the NPTE to pass. Hoping you all did great as well!