NPTE July 2013 Study Partner

Started by rayrayb2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rayrayb2

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I am looking for a study partner or study group for 7.23.13 NPTE. Anyone on here from Massachusetts that wants to meet up and study together?
 
Where in MA are you? I'll be taking the exam in July and I'm on the Cape so I could meet up every so often somewhere on the South Shore or the Cape if you're in this area?
 
I live in the Vegas area. Please PM me if you live here and want to start a group study (For the July 2013 test). FWIW, I'm American and graduated from an American school.