NPTE JULY 2014

Started by UFGPT2014
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UFGPT2014

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!! I know there's surely a large number of new grads awaiting to take the NPTE in the upcoming weeks. After much preparation I wanted to see how the new exam is similar to the PEAT exams. Also what would be an acceptable score in predicting passing for the actual exam. I appreciate the input and good luck those preparing for the exam.
 
From what I've read the target score for the PEAT is a 142. Good luck! I'm taking the NPTE next week as well :hungover:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad