NPTE July 2015

Started by jchen707
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jchen707

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it's still far out and I was planning on doing a modified 12 week plan for the NPTE in July. I will be working in Rhode Island and probably living back home in Boston and I'd like to find some study partner(s) for the NPTE in July. PM me if you're interested.
 
Hey hi
I am also looking for a study partner for July, 2015. I live in California.
Reply me if you are still looking for a study partner.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it's still far out and I was planning on doing a modified 12 week plan for the NPTE in July. I will be working in Rhode Island and probably living back home in Boston and I'd like to find some study partner(s) for the NPTE in July. PM me if you're interested.
hi can you add me in study group in July npte ..