NPTE June 2015- Study Partner-s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

geekaur

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am planning to take NPTE in June 2015. I am looking for a study partner, we can meet on skype. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi I'm going to be taking the npte in 2015 not exactly sure which month yet but definitely in need of a study partner. I can be emailed at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you.

Hi, I am planning to take NPTE in June 2015. I am looking for a study partner, we can meet on skype. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi, I am here to find an online study partner for specific topic discussions. I can come in skype, and study 1-2 hours in a day. If anyone interested please mail me [email protected] , I am not interested in forming groups or discussing world news.. Wants to have a quality time of study.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi i am planning to take NPTE in 2015, I wanted to have a serious study... mail me if interested [email protected]

Hi my name is Gabriel, I am preparing to take it in April 2015, didn't make in October. Am interested to work with you. My Skype name is doublegezzy2, my email address is [email protected]. hoping to hear from you

Reactions: 1 user
Hi , I am planning to take the exam in April 2015!!! i guess we all are in the same boat. How's studies goin so far?:happy:

interested in forming groups or discussing world news.. Wants to have a quality time of study.
tHV4rR

I am also planning to take the NPTE in June....looking for a study partner....email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks

hey.. did you try any book other than the o'sullivan?

im also taking this april.

Planning on taking NPTE 2015 not sure what month. Anyone living in Dallas, Tx area?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you want guidance from licensed PTs and collaborate with others that are preparing for the exam, visit therapyexamprep.com. Also, there's no NPTE in June. There are two dates in July 2015.

Last edited:
hello,

I am taking April 2015 NPTE i am interested to be your study partner

I am taking the exam in April too.
Hi am taking in April too I would love that we start right away if you still interested, my Skype id is doublegezzy. Looking forward to working with you

Hi,
Iam taking test in july2015..iam from nj.Anyone interested in joining plz msg me

pt22 interested in a long distance study buddy from CA?

Hello there. I am interested in being a study partner. I'm taking the July NPTE. I reside in NYC but I'm cool with Skype. My ID is aainvincbl on skype. Thanks.

Hey I'm taking the npte in July, I'll be in Boston this summer and was looking to find some study partners via Skype. Message me if interested

anyone heard about reviews on the jan and april NPTE?:shrug:

Hello Every one ,
I am a foreign ( Indian ) graduate PT and planning to appear for NPTE in July - 2015 .. looking for a serious and sincere study partner ... I reside in NJ/NY area ... Can plan to meet up in person if convenient and also available to study on Skype ...
Can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you everyone
Good Luck for the exam :)

Need study partner for July Npte..email me at [email protected] if anyone interested..we can do Skype or face time whatever is available..looking forward for this study partner.

Hello Every one ,
I am a foreign ( Indian ) graduate PT and planning to appear for NPTE in July - 2015 .. looking for a serious and sincere study partner ... I reside in NJ/NY area ... Can plan to meet up in person if convenient and also available to study on Skype ...
Can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you everyone
Good Luck for the exam :)
Hello iam also indian pt graduate iam looking for serious study partner for this July npte if ur interested contact me. [email protected]