You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NPTE June 2015- Study Partner-s
Started by geekaur
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi I'm going to be taking the npte in 2015 not exactly sure which month yet but definitely in need of a study partner. I can be emailed at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you.
Hi, I am planning to take NPTE in June 2015. I am looking for a study partner, we can meet on skype. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi, I am here to find an online study partner for specific topic discussions. I can come in skype, and study 1-2 hours in a day. If anyone interested please mail me [email protected] , I am not interested in forming groups or discussing world news.. Wants to have a quality time of study.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi i am planning to take NPTE in 2015, I wanted to have a serious study... mail me if interested [email protected]Hi, I am planning to take NPTE in June 2015. I am looking for a study partner, we can meet on skype. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi my name is Gabriel, I am preparing to take it in April 2015, didn't make in October. Am interested to work with you. My Skype name is doublegezzy2, my email address is [email protected]. hoping to hear from youHi, I am planning to take NPTE in June 2015. I am looking for a study partner, we can meet on skype. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi , I am planning to take the exam in April 2015!!! i guess we all are in the same boat. How's studies goin so far?
Has anyone applied for the state of Delaware?
I am also planning to take the NPTE in June....looking for a study partner....email me at [email protected] if interested. ThanksHi, I am planning to take NPTE in June 2015. I am looking for a study partner, we can meet on skype. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!
hey.. did you try any book other than the o'sullivan?Hi, I am planning to take NPTE in June 2015. I am looking for a study partner, we can meet on skype. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!
im also taking this april.Hi, I am planning to take NPTE in June 2015. I am looking for a study partner, we can meet on skype. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!
Planning on taking NPTE 2015 not sure what month. Anyone living in Dallas, Tx area?
Hi I am in Houston and I am also planning to give exam this 2015. My email id is [email protected]
Hello,
I am looking for a serious study partner for the april exam. Please mail me at [email protected] if interested. Thank you.
I am looking for a serious study partner for the april exam. Please mail me at [email protected] if interested. Thank you.
If you want guidance from licensed PTs and collaborate with others that are preparing for the exam, visit therapyexamprep.com. Also, there's no NPTE in June. There are two dates in July 2015.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello,
I am taking April 2015 NPTE i am interested to be your study partner
I am taking April 2015 NPTE i am interested to be your study partner
im also taking this april.
I am taking the exam in April too.
Hi am taking in April too I would love that we start right away if you still interested, my Skype id is doublegezzy. Looking forward to working with youI am taking the exam in April too.
Okay add me up my Skype I'd is doublegezzy and email address is [email protected], let's startup
I am taking the exam in April too.
Hello there. I am interested in being a study partner. I'm taking the July NPTE. I reside in NYC but I'm cool with Skype. My ID is aainvincbl on skype. Thanks.Hi, I am planning to take NPTE in June 2015. I am looking for a study partner, we can meet on skype. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!
Hey there. I would really like a study partner for July 2015. I'm in NYC and reachable on [email protected]. Thanks.Hi,
Iam taking test in july2015..iam from nj.Anyone interested in joining plz msg me
anyone heard about reviews on the jan and april NPTE?

Hello Every one ,
I am a foreign ( Indian ) graduate PT and planning to appear for NPTE in July - 2015 .. looking for a serious and sincere study partner ... I reside in NJ/NY area ... Can plan to meet up in person if convenient and also available to study on Skype ...
Can be reached at [email protected]
Thank you everyone
Good Luck for the exam 🙂
I am a foreign ( Indian ) graduate PT and planning to appear for NPTE in July - 2015 .. looking for a serious and sincere study partner ... I reside in NJ/NY area ... Can plan to meet up in person if convenient and also available to study on Skype ...
Can be reached at [email protected]
Thank you everyone
Good Luck for the exam 🙂
Need study partner for July Npte..email me at [email protected] if anyone interested..we can do Skype or face time whatever is available..looking forward for this study partner.
Hello iam also indian pt graduate iam looking for serious study partner for this July npte if ur interested contact me. [email protected]Hello Every one ,
I am a foreign ( Indian ) graduate PT and planning to appear for NPTE in July - 2015 .. looking for a serious and sincere study partner ... I reside in NJ/NY area ... Can plan to meet up in person if convenient and also available to study on Skype ...
Can be reached at [email protected]
Thank you everyone
Good Luck for the exam 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K