Npte

Started by TOC22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TOC22

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone in the state of Florida has taken the NPTE for the 5th time and failed???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone in the state of Florida has taken the NPTE for the 5th time and failed???

Wouldn't you want to study with someone who passed and did well the first time? I know these people may be busy after licensure but 2 people who failed 5 times studying together would seem unproductive to me. Wouldn't you want to have someone who passed discuss and go through problems with you rather than someone else who failed 5 times? The way I see it, if you're at the same level, you're not going any higher.

Just my 2 cents.
 
I would love to !��easirr said than done!had a study partner who passed on 4th attemp��after getting a job ,I was forgotten. Know someone ?at this point 1sttudy partner is better than none��