Npte

Started by nigmaz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nigmaz

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I recently was unable to pass the licensing exam. I have tried both Sullivan and Giles study guides but I feel as if I'm seeing questions on the exam that are not covered by either books. Are there any other sources of material I could be using? Frustration would be a mild description, I would appreciate any advice about the test, study tools, anything. Thank you
 
Im sorry you didn't pass. I liked the Osullivan best but looks like you didn't think it prepared you well enough. I also did Giles but that was not as descriptive as Osullivan. Did you try the PEATs on FSBPT? those tests were pretty close to the actual test I think. I took practice test upon practice test just to get used to the question format. There is just too much info to remember so I recommend just knowing how they ask questions and how to answer them, whether or not you actually know the answer.